It’s easy to recreate Instagram-style filters in Photoshop with these Photoshop Actions. The majority of these filters can be used in Photoshop CS2 and up.
How to use these filters
- Download and unzip the filter.
- Open the image you want to edit in Photoshop (for best results, a single-layered image should be selected).
- Double-click the .ATN file
- Make sure the Actions window is open by selecting
Window > Action
- In the Actions window, select the name of your action (it is usually one level below a folder) and press the play button. This should apply the filter to your image.